Sunday, May 17, 2009

Traveling

Did need to free my head, so I went to Paris for a 2-day trip Wednesday and Thursday.
Nothing special, just visited my brother-in-law, and took my wife and her nice for a sightseeing tour. Got some trouble with the internet connection, but good enough for mails and blogging.

Friday evening we went for a BBQ at friends of us, having some real good time.
Great marinated steaks :-)

Yesterday was Birthday time - more or less:
One of our few real friends passed last Christmas, leaving an empty spot in our life. His 60th birthday would have been yesterday, so we visited his tomb and later his wife and kids.
Another friend's birthday is today, so we spent the evening with her and her family to celebrate it at midnight - that was real fun.

Today, I'm going to give my parents a ride to the main station in a couple of hours - they are flying to Lebanon for a 3-weeks-holiday.

And in the afternoon, I'll take my family to a boat trip on the river.

Let's see what happens next week - I hope it's as great at last one!

No comments: